Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Help - score is plateauing - 7Sage Forum

Help - score is plateauing

cstacey1189cstacey1189 Yearly Member
in General 5 karma

Any advice for someone whose score has been plateuing? I've been scoring in the low 160s consistently and just want to hear from those who have improved from this point. The questions I'm getting wrong are evenly spread out amongst the sections.

Comments

• tiara.laulusatiara.laulusa Yearly + Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    30 karma

Hey @cstacey1189 !

I know plateaus can be frustrating, but you can totally break through this! Though the amount of questions being missed may be spread out evenly, the types of questions you're getting wrong within a section may not be. I would recommend looking there, and using that information to either review certain parts of the core curriculum, or create targeted drills for your weaknesses. Also, be sure you're reviewing your tests thoroughly, so that you learn from your mistakes!

If you'd like to talk more about how to break through your plateau and how a tutor could help support that process, feel free to use this link to schedule a free consultation with one of the tutors here at 7Sage! https://calendly.com/7sage-consult/7sage-tutoring-free-consult?utm_source=DF_T