Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

When I use the automatic drill building function does it use questions from future PT's?

gahe1999gahe1999 Alum Member
edited January 2023 in General 41 karma

I just realized that 7sage has an automatic drill building function where you can create drills of LR, RC, or LG and filter by type of question. It tells you how many clean questions you have to draw from for each question type.

My concern: does it draw clean questions from PT's 35+ ??? I don't want to use questions from future PT's I might do, but want to build sets of certain question types and that seems easiest to do with this function.

help

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

Hi there,

The questions from the Drilling Pool are mostly from PT1-45, but also pull from later PTs that are from the LR sections that are skipped if you "Simulate Modern".

So if you choose "Simulate Modern" while taking a PrepTest and take PTs 45 and higher, there will be absolutely no overlap between PT LR and Drilling pool LR. In other words, you're guaranteed to have a fresh PT with a reliable PT score.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.