Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

138 --> 150

I know a 150 is still an average score. But I must share my 12 point increase. I started off this LSAT journey with knowing absolutely nothing to mastering LG and doing moderate on RC and LR. I worked and studied so hard for this jump. SAT and ACT was never my strongest. but regardless of the matter thank you JY and the 7Sage community for helping me get this far.

Comments

• JDream2023JDream2023 Alum Member
    984 karma

That is an accomplishment. I’m very happy for you.

• decesares1decesares1 Member
    85 karma

Congratulations! I wouldn't be too disappointed by a 150, especially now considering that many recent test-takers have seemed to experience about a -10 point decrease on their actual test score when compared to their average score on practice tests.

• sanchezeric821sanchezeric821 Alum Member
    68 karma

Same!!! I started at 143 and jumped up to a 152 so far! I studied so hard to get into the 150's my goal is to get into the high 150's after that Im done with this test.

• j_guz172j_guz172 Live Member
    15 karma

Hoping the same for me! Taking in April!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

We're very proud of you! Thank you for letting 7Sage be part of your LSAT journey!