[Ended] PT57 BR | 8pm ET **Note time change**

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited July 2016 in Study Groups 7965 karma

PT57 BR Tonight at 8pm ET

I'm just gonna go ahead and assume that if you're joining us tonight, you've already taken PT57. And if you have, you know what this means.

And if you haven't, then you'll soon understand.

NOTE: We are meeting at 8pm ET tonight. Not 8:30. Latecomers welcome! Gotta give the East Coast folks a break.

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: Please let me know if you plan to join tonight's session and have not yet been added to the conversation.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So please do not check your answers beforehand :-) Or if you do, just try not to say things like "No, guys, I checked, it's D."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • PLEASE ... Ask questions !!!! In so doing you are giving others the opportunity to uncover weaknesses in their own understanding, review fundamentals, and ultimately improve their own score. And you're giving yourself the opportunity to do the same. Wow, such harmonious learning experience.
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Oh please... You know the call won't end til 3am regardless
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Oh please... You know the call won't end til 3am regardless
    Dude there is no limit on the after-party.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    1654 karma
    @nicole.hopkins what happened to your avatar?
    7965 karma
    @alexandergreene93 still showing up as LSERTS girl on my end.
  • NYC12345NYC12345 Alum Inactive Sage
    edited July 2015 1654 karma
    @nicole.hopkins it was showing up as blue and white before on my screen. Hmm...that's odd. It must be a result of my connection.
  • cverdugocverdugo Free Trial Member
    136 karma
    Hello, I recently discovered this and think it is a great idea! Is this a weekly thing? I wish I could do tonight but I have not done PT 57. I would like to start I really think talking it out would help me. Right now my highest PT is 159 but I'm averaging 155. I really would like to break in the high 160s for the OCT exam. Is there some sort of schedule you guys follow, so I would know what PT to take for the week?

Thanks for any help!
    7965 karma
    @cverdugo said:
    Is there some sort of schedule you guys follow, so I would know what PT to take for the week?
    I post each week's schedule on Mondays in the Study Groups subforum!
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    Can't make it yet again. The Work gods are favoring me over the LSAT Study gods. Hope you do well. Back on Saturday.
    Deuces!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited July 2015 12637 karma

^ What you guys will be doing to that PT.
    7965 karma
    @nye8870 said:
    The Work gods are favoring me over the LSAT Study gods. Hope you do well. Back on Saturday.
    Work is GOOD.

7965 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" said:

When did Chris Pratt get this hot ...
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    When did Chris Pratt get this hot ...
  • bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
    522 karma
    Did the PT this morning and I literally laughed out loud at the picture in this thread LOOOOOOL.