Huge Jump on RC Section . . . Help!

So, I took my third PT today, PT 37, and it seemed like I was doing well with RC, until I got to the last passage. This passage was too difficult, so I kind of ended up guessing on those last few questions.

When I finally scored my test, I saw I only got six questions wrong. That's a good score for me anyways, but four of those six questions were on the last passage.

Is it possible I just was lucky with those first three passages? I have gotten that few wrong in the past, but the questions I got wrong were more scattered throughout the section.

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    It's unwise to attempt to jump to any kind of conclusion based on 1 single test, much less just one section. Take four or more RC sections and compare. That should give you a more accurate view of where you are at.
  • medianplus30medianplus30 Member
    36 karma
    Ah. Thanks!
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited August 2015 2398 karma
    Also, don't make your default position "I got lucky." Celebrate your victories with the LSAT, no matter how small. It's all part of the progression.
  • 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    Reread the difficult passage and locate the correct answers in the text when reviewing. After doing more passages you'll begin to have a 6th sense on potential test questions