Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Motivation

EricB_LSATEricB_LSAT Member
in General 10 karma

As someone who just took their first official LSAT in June, I feel confident that 7sage works wonders. I recommend that you volunteer to answer questions as much as possible. Doing this helped the classroom instructors narrow down what I was doing well, and help me define what I needed to improve upon.

The more I showed up to classes, the more the instructors had time to help my specific issues. While the instructors did a great job working with all the students, there is value in being a repeat and active volunteer. As I grew in the courses and classes, I started asking specific questions and getting more specific feedback. Some of the advice I received was absolutely valuable to improving my overall score.

I recommend even if you are feeling hopeless and that the LSAT is a monster, that you volunteer in classes. Do your best to treat it like a part-time job and show up often and on-time. Experiment with each tutor and try out each of their individual approaches. Finally, don't skip over the courses that are Review or Study Plan focused, these specific courses usually had lower classroom attendance, and had more time to give very specific answers to my questions.

I would not have felt nearly as prepared for this test without 7sage. For anyone on the fence, go all in. It's worth it.