Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Time with Drills

I took a drill (first time here), and there is an option to view explanation for the questions I got right. However, for the question I got wrong, there is only this option to post in the discussion forum. Any idea where I can view the explanation?

Comments

• Wisdom - Student ServiceWisdom - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    318 karma

Hi @Shelby.lynch2451,

Sorry about that. We do not have Explanation Videos for LR questions from PrepTests 1-16. We currently have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 93

Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published

Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 93

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past discussion relating to that question on the Discussion Forum. You can search for any past PrepTest discussion by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#.

Please see the GIF below to see how I searched for forum posts related to PT16.S2.Q19:

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. However, this is something I can do for you if you like. Just let me know.

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I hope this helps!