Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What did it take for you to get to -0 in LG?

krrt00krrt00 Alum Member
edited June 2023 in Logic Games 41 karma

For those of you who consistently score -0 in LG, what got you there? Was it foolproofing PT1-35? Foolproofing everything...? I sometimes get -0 but sometimes get as much as -3 in a timed section, and often times it's due to silly mistakes. I've been studying for a long time now and foolproofed a lot of games, but haven't gone through every single game from PT1-35 and foolproofed it to completion and am wondering if that's what's holding me back. Looking for advice on how to get to -0 consistently!

Comments

• dtlsat1999-1dtlsat1999-1 Alum Member
    16 karma

After I had taken most PTs and still wasn't doing consistently well on LG sections, I decided to foolproof every single game (save for remaining five or so clean PTs)! It took a solid month of hard work, but for the remaining PTs I was -0 or -1 on LG sections. My errors on LG sections were sometimes largely due to silly mistakes. I believe foolproofing also has the benefit of making you a more careful reader of questions and more methodical LG diagram-maker, so I think more careful fool proofing should alleviate careless errors.