Am I being realistic about score increase + areas of focus help

bezansoncarriebezansoncarrie Alum Member
in General 4 karma

I am registered to take the Aug LSAT and been "prepping" since April. Today I took another full length test (3rd one so far), and scored a 159 which is my highest score yet and a 4 point increase from my first practice test that I took at the beginning of April. In that time, I have been focusing mostly on LGs with some LR (necessary assumptions, flaw, and POI mostly). The majority of my improvement came from LGs, went from went from 13 incorrect to 7 incorrect. My LR score has stayed consistent across all three practice tests (around 60% correct), and my RC score has decreased from 100% to around 80%.
My target score is 167. Does that sound realistic based on my current progress? or would ~163-5 be more attainable? Also, what area should I focus on most to generate the greatest score increase in the remaining study time that I have? One item of note, because of a change in more work schedule, I have ~10 more hours to study per week that I have had in the previous months. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!