Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished curriculum... What now? (September LSAT)

CornluvrCornluvr Alum Member
in General 17 karma

I just finished the curriculum and am scheduled to take the September LSAT. I am going to take my first practice test tomorrow since I took my diagnostic... Any suggestions on how I should divide my time? Drilling... tests?

Comments

• Char BarbieChar Barbie Live Member
    50 karma

how did you do on the practice test?

• andrea0308andrea0308 Live Member
    132 karma

I'm on the same boat, any suggestions?

• legallymadzlegallymadz Alum Member
    34 karma

I am also in the same boat but for the October test

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

How far from your goal are you currently? What's your weakest section? What is your goal score?

I would say in general, doing PTs once or twice a week with BR then drilling weaker sections and question types is a pretty common study method, but I can't recommend how much time should be focused on what part of studying unless I know how far you are from your goal and what your goal score is. My recommendation for someone looking for a 155 that is testing around a 150 will be a lot different than someone looking for a 170 that is testing around 166.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    797 karma

@andrea0308 said:
    I'm on the same boat, any suggestions?

See above, also feel free to message me if you need and I can help out!

• vanessa.crespo09vanessa.crespo09 Live Member
    12 karma

I'm on the same boat, I am taking two practice tests a week. One on Monday and another one on Friday. In between (Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday) I will review, study, and drill specific question types from my weakest section. Let me know if this breakdown is helpful!