Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I print out 5-10 copies of one game from a PT to foolproof?

julianmcdanieljulianmcdaniel Live Member
in Logic Games 14 karma

Hi y'all,

I'm new here and am still figuring out. I know how to print drills, but I'd like to print 5 copies of a particular question from a particular PT, and I cannot figure out how to do so.

Any help would be great.

help #logicgames

Comments

• aalam0786aalam0786 Alum Member
    80 karma

Under Practice, Click PrepTests, find the specific Preptest from which you want to print the question, and there's click option "Printable." You can convert the section into a pdf, and print just the pages that have your desired question on it.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited August 2023 848 karma

Hey @julianmcdaniel,

You can create a custom Drill with the questions that you wanted to take. Here are the steps to create a custom Drill:
    1. Navigate to Drill Mode: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Select "Advanced Builder"
    3. Filter PrepTests to show
    4. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    5. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    6. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt36" (optional)
    7. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    8. Tap on "Create Drill with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page
    9. Download or print PDFs of the PrepTests by tapping on the "Printable" button on the digital tester, followed by the Download icon beside your PDF password. Note that the pdf password is your 7Sage email address.

Please see the sample GIF below:
    I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions, I am happy to assist you.

• julianmcdanieljulianmcdaniel Live Member
    14 karma

Thanks for the help!