Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do y’all store your foolproof copies? Any advice on foolproofing would be appreciated!

julianmcdanieljulianmcdaniel Live Member
in General 14 karma

Hi there,

I'm starting to foolproof all of the answers I don't easily correct. This is requiring a lot of printing paper and that adds up to quite a bit after only a few questions.

Do y'all have any advice on how to storage all of the fool proofing I've done? Ex: wound few huge binders with a 3 hole punch work? Would a milk crate with file folders work?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

If you're going to be taking the test with pencil and paper, then I think the binder approach would be wise. If you're not receiving the pencil and paper accommodation, however, I'd advise you begin attempting the problems in their virtual form as presented on 7Sage. You could track your progress in an Excel spreadsheet.

If you'd like any elaboration please just let me know and I'm happy to try to help!

• julianmcdanieljulianmcdaniel Live Member
    14 karma

Thanks, so much. So, perhaps I should buy 3 big finders, each of which has pool proofing for each section?

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2245 karma

@julianmcdaniel Yeah, I don't think you can go wrong with a binder or multiple binders. They're easy to organize. I haven't used a binder to foolproof so I'm not sure exactly how I'd set one up, but I'm sure you could put together something neat pretty quickly.

• AlexLSAT.AlexLSAT. Alum Member
    802 karma

I used an excel sheet and made a new tab for every game section! Found it super easy to sort and log information