Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help-First 4 letters of last name

shibaENUshibaENU Core Member
in General 102 karma

I was looking at the scheduling page and saw that it requires first 4 letters your last name but my last name only has 3 letters... What am I supposed to do? Help my fellow asian friends

Comments

• celesteecelestee Core Member
    13 karma

Hi! The email LSAC sent you should tell you. Just search in your email "Appointment Confirmation" and the email should tell you information like confirmation number, test location, Prometric ID, etc. Look for the one titled ******Surname for launching exam:****** and that it what you put into the system. Here's an example of my email:

Subject: Confirmation of computer-based Law School Admission Test,#0000000000000000
    Your appointment for the computer-based Law School Admission Test is confirmed. Please find the confirmation details that follow:

Confirmation: 0000000000000000
    Prometric ID: PRO-ABCDEFG
    Program: Law School Admission Test
    Exam Code: LSAT
    Law School Admission Test
    Exam Date: 09 Sep 2023
    Exam Time: 8:00 Pacific Time (US and Canada)
    Test Location: Remote Delivered Exam
    Surname for launching exam: TEST

You can also test that this is the correct surname by clicking this link https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat?view=1 scroll down to where it the end of STEP 1 and click that blue box titled RUN A SYSTEM READINESS CHECK AT PROMETRIC.

Hope this helped and good luck!

• shibaENUshibaENU Core Member
    102 karma

Ohh the email they send you to notify you that scheduling is open? I haven't recieved it yet and I was just trying it and it made me worry