November LSAT limbo + January LSAT deadline

tina.marietina.marie Live Member
in General 152 karma

OOF. I decided since I have no clue if my score is going to be worthwhile, I am fully committing myself to the January LSAT. I have been fortunate to not have a job and am starting a position (finally the degree is paying off after 5 months of searching).

Not sure if anybody else is in the same boat, but that score release date being a day before January stresses me out. Also on a totally selfish note... February is my birthday month.... so I want to be done LOL.

At least my writing is officially accepted and over with. Shout out to my professor in college for giving exams sooooooo similar to the format that I just needed a refresh & overview rather than intensive study sessions.

Comments

• taressiagtaressiag Alum Member
    16 karma

Fellow OOF member, I am also in the same boat. I can't decide if I want to purchase the January LSAT yet, because of the score release date. I am still studying as if I'm taking the January LSAT though. Especially with filling out law apps and not sure to submit the scores now or later, idk all a limbo.

• Vicki 444Vicki 444 Alum Member
    4 karma

I am in the same boat!! I took the October LSAT and didnt like my score and it was too late to register for the November one of course. We got this even though its usually a really busy time of year. ;(

• csearen99csearen99 Live Member
    117 karma

I believe you have until right after the score release to cancel and get a refund for the January test. I def recommend going ahead and signing up for it and either cancel before the refund date or go ahead and take it again, who knows maybe you’ll even do BETTER on it and that can look good on an application