Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Difficulty with videos.

fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
Hello,

Is anyone else having trouble loading the videos. J.Y's voice is coming in as very robotic and it's pure static. I have tried logging out, restarting my computer and logging back in. No results. Thanks.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    What type of computer/OS/browser are you using? I have only ever had this problem on older military PCs that were running Windows 8 or earlier. And it would only be intermittent and I could get rid of it if I refreshed the page or restarted the browser. If you can provide some specs I'm sure @"Alan Cheuk" or @"Dillon A. Wright" could be of more assistance.
  • fuzzy228fuzzy228 Alum Member
    107 karma
    It is windows 10.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Well you shouldn't be running an OS without a computer... I'm no computer scientist but that might be your problem right there :P don't worry...real help will be along soon...
    107 karma
    I have no idea what you're talking about. My computer works just fine, it is the videos within the course syllabus that is not working. Thanks, I will contact Dillon.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    @fuzzy228 Which browser are you using?
    107 karma
    I resolve the issue, but thanks for the support.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Glad everything's resolved! How did you manage to fix the issue?