Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Practice Tests

rileyscriv26rileyscriv26 Alum Member
in General 40 karma

How many practice tests is too many to take in the span of a week? I have registered for the January LSAT and have only started studying Oct 30. Which will give me 2 months and a week of prep, which I know is not ideal. I have completed all power score bibles, so I have been doing their logic games workbook and doing random sections. Because of my limited time, would doing more than 1 practice LSAT a week hurt more than help?

Comments

• kayrenhlkayrenhl Alum Member
    19 karma

I am in the same boat and have tried to do only one PT per week as to not overwhelm myself and that way I can focus on blind review and just focusing on specific concepts. Hope that's helpful.

• lucasjameszieglerlucasjamesziegler Core Member
    380 karma

Drill drill drill drill! I picked up my biggest score jumps when I stopped taking so many tests and just drilled my weak points.

Figure out your weak points and attack those. Ideally you should only sign up for the lsat once you are consistently scoring in your desired score range.

• wilsonlewis576wilsonlewis576 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2023 2 karma

Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in my mind. I am giving one per week, is okay or too little or so many, suggest me something. I am a student but in the department of essay writing, i am very behind my expertise at DoMyPaper https://domypaper.com/ where I can hire a paper writer who spans across all academic levels and subjects. Their commitment to excellence is unmatched. I've benefited greatly from their 'write paper for me' services, and I'm grateful for their dedication to success.