Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

January 22: Free Class Day!

joel.tennysonjoel.tennyson Member Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited January 23 in General 147 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

Monday January 22 is 7Sage's first ever Free Class Day event. All of our live classes will be free to attend!

Learn from the best. Our team of top-scoring LSAT instructors will help you perfect your approach to LR, delve into comparative passages, tackle tricky LG setups, and much more.

You can view the full schedule of classes here. If you're interested in the LR or RC Blind Review Sessions (PT71), you're encouraged to attend the free Proctored PT on Saturday 1/20 as well.

To attend a class on Free Class Day, navigate to the class's page by clicking its title in the schedule, and press the blue "Join" button:

join_class_instruction

Comments

• bailey.luberbailey.luber Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    349 karma

So excited! See you guys there.

• kaiya123kaiya123 Core Member
    96 karma

thank you for doing this!!

• vannep11vannep11 Live Member
    17 karma

This is going to be so helpful, thank you guys so much!!!

• I am DavisI am Davis Core Member
    48 karma

Just added some classes to my calendar!

• issy.paganoissy.pagano Core Member
    9 karma

I am so glad you are doing a free class day! This is a great way to see if it is a good fit for me without committing to a whole month of extra coin.

Thank you!

• bremcclareybremcclarey Alum Member
    9 karma

Love this! Wish this was on a weekend though because some of us have full time jobs :(

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

I have the subscription already but I would recommend anyone to just use the free class day as a full day (if possible) with a lunch. You can ask questions and see where you land. I have enjoy the live classes.

• omomommo-1-1-1-1omomommo-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    12 karma

Will these sessions be recorded? Will be at work on monday. Thank you

• joel.tennysonjoel.tennyson Member Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    147 karma

@omomommo-1-1-1-1

Yes! Classes in general are recorded for our Live Class Library, and as part of this event the recordings from 1/22 will remain free for those that weren't able to attend in person.

• Aglaelle NAglaelle N Live Member
    3 karma

Im having a hard time signing up for the practice test for tomorrow. It says I need to be registered and It won’t allow me to use the email I’m registered with. Can someone assist me ?

• Diana - Student ServiceDiana - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    163 karma

Hi @"Aglaelle N", I am so sorry for the trouble. I have responded to you via email. Please feel free to let me know if you did not receive my replies. I'm here to assist you!