Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

V2 CC and Study Schedule

melibeansmelibeans Alum Member
in General 21 karma

7 Sage #Admin, please provide some sort of guidance in the Learn dropdown that lets new users understand that they have an option between using V1 or V2 CC, along with V1 or V2 Study Schedule. Personally, I got over being annoyed that I started on V1 and after a month realized there's V2, which is more feasible for my schedule. After completing some of the updated lessons, I realized there's a whole different Study Schedule for V2 from a comment. This is rather frustrating and giving me a bad user experience.

V1 vs 2
  1. Did you know about V2 before you started studying?13 votes
    1. Yes
      46.15%
    2. No
      53.85%
  2. Did you know there's a separate Study Schedule for V2?13 votes
    1. Yes
      23.08%
    2. No
      76.92%

Comments

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    777 karma

@melibeans, I completely understand your frustration, and I apologize for the confusion you've experienced with our course versions and study schedules. Your feedback is really valuable, and I have passed it on to our product team.

We're constantly striving to improve the students experience, so if you have any other feedback or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your input!