137 --> 156 ... Thank You, 7Sage!

_--Aujlaw--__--Aujlaw--_ Core Member
edited March 26 in General 155 karma

Hey 7Sagers,

I just wanted to make this post to tell everyone that there is hope for everyone to make it, including those who don't start off with a decent diagnostic score. My diagnostic score was a 137, my final (PT) score was a 156, and my final (test day) score was a 154.
I understand that this isn't a 170+ score, but I think that it's worth mentioning since it's a nearly 20 point increase.
I started studying in May of 2022 and finished in January of 2024. People say that you can't expect for your score to change much from your diagnostic, but I just wanted to say that it did for me, meaning it can and will for you too.
I self-studied using 7Sage and Loophole. I also used 7Sage Tutoring, which really helped me with RC, as that's the section I struggled most with.
I've struggled a lot with wondering if I'm good enough or smart enough for law school, and now I am a JD candidate at a Canadian law school.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.
I believe in you!

Comments

• luffyyyyluffyyyy Live Member
    651 karma

very happy for you!

• darlenemae.1997darlenemae.1997 Core Member
    58 karma

This gives me hope. I started with 133 in February 2023 and scoring around 146-149 on my PT scores right now. Aiming for 160, but I would be happy with a 155 at least. Thank you for posting this!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14039 karma

This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

• _--Aujlaw--__--Aujlaw--_ Core Member
    155 karma

@luffyyyy said:
    very happy for you!

Thank you!

155 karma

@"darlenemae.1997" said:
    This gives me hope. I started with 133 in February 2023 and scoring around 146-149 on my PT scores right now. Aiming for 160, but I would be happy with a 155 at least. Thank you for posting this!

This makes me so happy! You can definitely do it.

155 karma

@"J.Y. Ping" said:
    This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

Thank YOU, JY!

• Ttiinnaa-1Ttiinnaa-1 Core Member
    58 karma

Thank you so much for sharing your journey! what an inspiration... may I ask what which law school.

• destiny2.bryantdestiny2.bryant Live Member
    18 karma

Congratulations! I definitely could use this motivation thank you. :smile:

• cira2025cira2025 Core Member
    116 karma

Congratulations! I do have one question, how did you get better at LR? Any tips you recommend?