Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT prep on a work trip

alexapopalexapop Alum Member
edited May 18 in Podcasts 14 karma

Hey friends,
I’m signed up to take the June lsat and I’m pretty nervous. I’ve have hit my goal score a few times but I am not constantly hitting it yet so I’ve been working hard to improve my timing because that’s where my lower scores tend to come from. Either I get stuck on a logic game or a RC paragraph and will end up with a bad score in one of those sections. I am slowly improving in those areas but here is the kicker…. next week I will be gone for five days on a business trip. On this trip I will be very busy and won’t be able to dedicate the same amount of time that I have been to studying which is fine but I would like to use the limited time I have on this trip to study the most effectively. So, I’m looking for advice on helpful ways to keep my mind sharp and maintain or improve my current understanding. (To be clear, not going on this trip is not an option and I knew that well in advance and have planned accordingly). My plan currently is to print out a bunch of drills and prep test and keep them in my purse so that I can pull them out and work on them any time I have a 15, 20, or 30 minute break. Depending on each days schedule I am aiming to either wake up early and study for 1-2 hours or stay up late and study for 1-2 hours at least a couple of times. Any advice/strategies would be greatly appreciated! Good luck to those of you who are also signed up for the June lsat, may the odds be ever in our favor!

*Also if anyone has any tips for being quick and consistent in RC or LG I’d love to hear it. I’m way better at logic games which is why I’m taking the June test but every once in a while I run into a miscellaneous game that absolutely blows my brain lol.