7 Sage + Trainer: Together or Seperate?

in General 194 karma
This weekend a large wind storm knocked out power at my house for a few days leaving me without access to 7 Sage! Luckily I had my untouched Trainer to satisfy my burning desire to study all weekend... Seriously though, I'm about 40% through the ultimate course and it got me thinking what would be the best way to implement both these resources. My initial idea was to first complete 7 sage using the old practice sets, which I was fortunate enough to download before the ban. Next, I was going to do some review and then go through the Trainer. Lastly the plan was to go through 7 sage again using the new sets while refering to both curriculums to see what ideas worked best and how they could be combined. From previous research I was planning on mostly using 7 Sage for the LG section but I feel like for LR and RC they could be used together. What do you guys think? Should I stay the course with my original plan or somehow go through them together?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I think they work great together for all sections, however given the difference in how they are set up and ordered (especially for LR) I think it's best to just do one first, then do the other, then revisit them each as needed. Also, don't feel like you need to complete every single PS as you move through the curriculum. Save some for drilling during PTs in case you find some glaring weaknesses.