Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). #Help - version 1 vs version 2 - 7Sage Forum

#Help - version 1 vs version 2

Little Miss 180Little Miss 180 Core Member
in Off-topic 6 karma

I was looking at the difference between version 1 and version 2 of the curriculum. Both versions look very different in terms of how LR and reading comp is studied. Should I use version 2 to study? I have been using version 1 to study so far.

Comments

• LsphillipsLsphillips Core Member
    9 karma

I also asked some questions about this, overall it seems as though it depends just how deep into your studying you are. If you are starting I personally would switch over. I also noticed the differences and how it had less lessons. When I asked I was told that is because V2 has a more streamlined and unified theoretical framework. Hope this helps!

• mirabambmirabamb Live Member
    50 karma

I used v1 when I originally started, and I wasn't fully grasping a lot of concepts. I switched to v2 a few months ago even just to relearn the foundations, and I FULLY regret using v1 to start. my advice is switch now!!! It's much more streamlined and I felt like the content was presented in a much more digestible way.