Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Score Release- advice please! - 7Sage Forum

Score Release- advice please!

froglsatlverfroglsatlver Core Member
edited August 28 in August 2024 LSAT 19 karma

Hi all! Was just looking for some advice: I just received my score from the August 2024 test, and I am feeling a little discouraged. I was consistently scoring in the high 150s on PTS, but on actual test day I scored in the low 150s. I feel like test day nerves may have gotten to me. I am already signed up to retake in October, but was just looking for some advice:

-Is this timeline possible to go up? My goal is upper 150s-low 160s. I have scored here pretty consistently in the month leading up, but really cracked on test day.
-How to stop test anxiety?
-Is it worth investing in a tutor for a month? I have heard mixed reviews on 7sage tutors, would love to hear opinions!

Thanks everyone :)

Comments

• natalierib17natalierib17 Core Member
    edited August 28 26 karma

statistically scores usually improve the second time, it was probably due to your nerves. I invested in a tutor on wyzant and it greatly improved my LR, i would def. suggest just 2-3 sessions to cover weakness areas. You got this! I take my exam next week, so nervous

• raceanu91raceanu91 Live Member
    26 karma

@natalierib17 do you mind sharing which tutor you used off of Wyzant?

• natalierib17natalierib17 Core Member
    26 karma

Yes I used Jonathon