Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much to you need to answer and get a good score

hi, I just wanted to know if you can get a good score (155+) and only do two full logic games in the lsat

Comments

• aincaoaincao Member
    47 karma
    Ehhhhhhh it depends on the amount of questions that you do for your LG's if the ones you are good at are only 6 questions each then you are looking at potentially less than 50% correct. That will not benefit you since you will have to blow out of the water your other scores, I'm talking 80% minimum on each remaining. You are much better shooting for 3 if LG's are hard for you that way you have a better shot. What are your issues with logic games?
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Depends on many things but a 155 only requires a 65 ish raw score. 65 questions correct out of 100 would seem to allow for missing 2 two whole games.

The bigger question is, why you would want to do that? Address whatever issues are causing you to only be able to work through 2 games. I realize this is easier said than done but the 7Sage curriculum can help.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    In no scenario should LG be the place to skip entire parts or slack off whatsoever. LG is really at least 20 free points on the LSAT when you get good at it. Not putting in the work to max out your LG is just a waste of your taking the LSAT.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Well, assuming that you're really good at LR and RC to make up for it, then yeah, sure. But, I would advise against it. LG is one of the easier things about the LSAT to get a hang of. Just keep drilling and working away at it.