Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improvement? Improvement!!

KevinSageKevinSage Alum Member
in General 260 karma
Took PT 38 Friday and finished BR today..
One thing that I've just realized up to this point in my studies: it's better to confidently complete 20 LR questions in a section than trying to rush through the entire thing half-assed... I tested this out and my LR really improved (5 more questions correct than my average, a big jump for me IMO). I bubble in D for the rest, but during BR I've gotten the correct answer for some.
I'm hoping that with time my speed will get better and I'll be able to answer all questions in a given LR section with a high degree of confidence.

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Hi Kevin, yeah, that's a good strategy. The last thing you want is to rush through the entire section and get a bunch of questions wrong! With patience and more work, you'll end up going through questions at a faster pace with better understanding.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Nice work, Kevin! Your strategy is a good one. After all, what matters most is accuracy-- not seeing all of the questions. So if you can confidently go through 20 questions rather than straining for 25, then that's great!