Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much studying last 2 wks?

iryankees13iryankees13 Free Trial Member
in General 36 karma
I know there's a huge variety of opinions on how much to really study these last few weeks... But how about it? I just took PT 75 today and have BRd half of it and will finish mañana with some additional studying. But how much do you really wanna push it these last few weeks? A few more tests? Just some timed sections and reviewing difficult questions?
I work full time 9-5 and have basically been coming home and studying until I go to bed. I'm feeling pretty worn out as I have been at this for some time. What do you guys think of studying going forward and when to shut it down?

Comments

• jenifferkjenifferk Member
    94 karma
    I had originally scheduled to take the LSAT in June... one week before my wedding.. Nuts! I am so happy I postponed. Anyways, I also work full time and have a similar schedule, but I will say rest your brain.. I always try to be super aware as I am studying at night, and once I keep re-reading things, and making really stupid mistakes, I will usually stop studying. I think at this point with two weeks out, the last thing you want to do is feel so burnt out that your brain just wants to quickly finish things without really comprehending what it's doing...

I really believe a good hour is better than 3 bad hours... I get to work an hour early, do a LR section. At lunch, do a LG section.. then after work BR them so I am not trying to take sections + BR in one sitting after work.. and it helps me have a fresh eye for the BR.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I'm pretty chilly-willy, but plan to do some extra LG play this next week. Week before the test, I'm flying to Austin for Texas Law Day. Because I'm just so cray! Having that to look forward to has helped alleviate a lot of test day stress thus far because I have something I'm definitely looking forward to happening about 48 hours before the test (so I'm not fixated on test day).
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    Do as much or as little to keep yourself in your comfort zone. If doing too much will cause you to experience unneeded stress and score slippage then avoid that. If doing too little will give you a bunch of anxiety then avoid that too. Above all be comfortable and confident!
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @c.janson35 said:
    If doing too little will give you a bunch of anxiety then avoid that too. Above all be comfortable and confident!
    Someone give this man a cookie or a corgi.