Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categorization list of every LR/LG/RC

c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
edited December 2015 in Study Guides/Cheat Sheets 2398 karma
Here is a list of every LSAT question classified by type. It is sortable by LR type, RC passage content categories, and LG type. It's kind of hard to find on Cambridge, so I thought I would post it here--especially because everyone has been asking for lists like these recently. (The terminology may be a little different from what you're used to, but you should be able to make it work.)

Good luck!

https://www.cambridgelsat.com/resources/data/preptest-classifications/

Comments

• lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    135 karma
    Thank you Thank you! I have been having a hard time mastering in/out games. This will help immensely. :)
  • frankl10frankl10 Free Trial Member
    12 karma
    Is there another way to view this or something similar to this? The website says it's no longer available for download. :/
  • civnetncivnetn Free Trial Member
    148 karma
    I found someplace on the internet that classified logic games by type for games 29+ and I've been using that to drill. It's helped immensely. Rather than just doing random games, you can focus on one type specifically. I wish I could remember where I found it, but it was just a free list someone had put together for the benefit of others.