Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

If such a thing were to happen..

Jsohn001Jsohn001 Member
in General 70 karma
So, I will be taking my first official test this October. If and when I get my score back and I do not feel comfortable with the score, should I still power through practice tests in between the time of the test and the day I get my score back?

A lot of us will probably come out thinking they didn't get the score they anticipate. In other words, should I continue studying after October 3 as if I'm planning on taking the December LSAT?

Comments

• GordonBombayGordonBombay Alum Member
    456 karma
    Don't know if there's a right answer to this but for what its worth I will be waiting it out. Will make that call for December after I see my official score.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    There's only a 25 day gap between test and score release so I'd say just take a PT a week at most during that time. Revisit some 7Sage/Trainer stuff that you still felt weak on and then drill a bit. I wouldn't go crazy prepping during that time, but do understand that by the time you get your October score, you will only have 5 weeks or so before the December test. I would base a lot off of the feel of your October 3rd test to help guide you, but just beware that your instincts might be wildly off base. Given the short turnaround I would not take off the entire 25 days.
  • c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    I would take at least a week off before you started thinking about studying again. Your mind and body will need it, and you may be surprised at how you come back to the LSAT if you feel like you need to continue studying.
  • Jsohn001Jsohn001 Member
    70 karma
    Ok thank you guys for the input! If I fall short, I'll just shoot for February and cut my losses til the following cycle to apply.
  • nye8870nye8870 Alum
    1749 karma
    My Granpappy always told me: "It's better to have and not need than to need and not have."
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    That's exactly what I'm going to do. The week after Oct 3 will be break time. But after that week I'm still going to do pts and practice a bit until I get my score