Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woop. Finally broke 170.

petitigrepetitigre Member
in General 227 karma
Finally. Thank you based logic games lessons.

And other lessons but seriously... I was posting here a month ago fretting about how bad my logic games score was (averaging -12). I'm now averaging (-3).

GAH! Really happy right now.

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    edited October 2015 1644 karma
    Congratulations. Keep it up!
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Great job!!
  • legally_chelslegally_chels Alum Member
    206 karma
    Awesome job!!!!!! Gives me hope hahaha
  • RebelwendyRebelwendy Alum Member
    168 karma
    Great job!!! What was your games improvement strategy, if you don't mind me asking? Thank you!
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    227 karma
    @rebelwendy 1 month of hours upon hours upon hours of logic games. I'm not exaggerating: wake up, print some logic games, do them over and over and over again. Stop for some food. Do more logic games. Go to bed. The next day, do all of the logic games that you did yesterday to make sure you can still do them. And then get some new logic games and repeat the process. This is basically 7Sage's FPM.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Yeah, it is! Foolproof works! Good for you!
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    From personal experience, I am a huge advocate of doing tons of full sections also in order to keep your mind from getting accustomed to knowing what type of game you're about to do. For me, doing the same game over and over hampered my game recognition somewhat.
  • RebelwendyRebelwendy Alum Member
    edited October 2015 168 karma
    You give me hope, @petitigre! Thank you!
    And yes, that's true, @"GSU Hopeful" - thank you!
  • petitigrepetitigre Member
    edited October 2015 227 karma
    @"GSU Hopeful" said:
    For me, doing the same game over and over hampered my game recognition somewhat.
    Well, in the beginning, I did a game until I perfected it. But now I do sections until I've perfected them. And then double-sections until I've perfected that. And sometimes I shuffle the games and do it that way.

I think starting out, when you're just learning to recognize the game type, you should just work on perfecting a single game.