Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dumb, last minute questions

moocow314moocow314 Alum Member
edited October 2015 in October 2015 LSAT 140 karma
1. Is there a limit to the number of pencils we can bring to the testing center or have on our desk during the test?
My mom gave me a weird look as I sharpened my ~20 pencils and I double-checked the guidelines which say we "must bring... (3) three or four sharpened No. 2 or HB pencils, with good erasers." I take it that this doesn't mean that we can ONLY bring 3/4?

2. Does chapstick count as a "medical product"? :P
Seriously though, I'm kind of addicted to it. I jokingly say that my greatest LSAT success wasn't (finally) getting -0 on Logic Games or (finally) breaking 170, but rather managing to go an entire section without putting on chapstick. I can definitely live without it tomorrow, but it'd be nice to have it on me...just in case.

Like I said, these are dumb questions and I'm not stressing over them. But it'd be nice to know now vs. tomorrow.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Comments

• c.janson35c.janson35 Free Trial Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2398 karma
    20 pencils seems really excessive lol. But I've brought in a pack of 10 pencils before and it wasn't a problem.

As for the Chapstick, I would say that it's ok. But if you don't wanna risk anything, then don't bring it.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Chapstick will probably get you arrested by the proctor... I'd slap on a thick coat of Bag Balm or Carmex and call it a day...
  • moocow314moocow314 Alum Member
    140 karma
    lol. Thanks for the tips! I'll just put everything in my plastic bag and hope for the best
  • taylorbruyettetaylorbruyette Alum Member
    10 karma
    I know this isn't much help now but maybe for future test takers.....before the exam the proctor had everyone put their chapstick in the front of the room or in the trash saying it was a violation...good ole LSAC.