Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much rest between 4 section practice tests on a full-time and part-time schedule?

Alex SoCalAlex SoCal Alum Member
in General 22 karma
I was about to start up studying again for the December LSAT and wanted to get through as many practice tests to up my endurance since I feel the only thing holding me back is my timing. I was thinking 2 days of rest in between tests is adequate rest while not working or going to school and 3 days would be fine when working 40 hours a week, but I wanted some feedback on this idea.

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    The best feed back I can give is to max out at 3 per week. But, the most important part of the PT process is the Blind Review. Make sure you are doing a very thorough BR on a clean copy of the test you are working on. There is little upside in burning through tests without thoroughly BRing them. A lot of your endurance will come from quality of your study to which BR is a necessary component. Doing 5 section tests will help as well. Best of luck.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I went through a schedule with LSAT amazeballs mentor @nicole.hopkins and I'm working 40 hours a week. I am going to PT 1 on Saturday and 1 on Sunday! Resting 1 day a week.