Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading questions

Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
in General 1196 karma
Hi everyone, I just did preptest 64 & just realized my premium course only includes the video explanations up to 58 (except for games of course). Just curious how many of you high scorers out there upgraded your course, and if so was it worth the extra expense? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    I would go to Ultimate+ if you're able. The explanations for the newer tests would be invaluable to you because the newer tests do seem to be a little different LR wise. The logic and the avenues you use to arrive at the correct answer are still the same, but the newer arguments seem to be a little more tightly worded. Anyway, I may be biased, but I think the upside of upgrading to Ultimate+ is very much worth it if you can swing it financially.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    Thank you so much GSU Hopeful, wish I had realized this when they had the $50 off intro.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    No problem. I know the feeling. The new question bank is another feature that will make you smile when you upgrade.
  • Sheri123Sheri123 Alum Member
    1196 karma
    OMG just upgraded, looks like there is a lot more course material which I will not have time to get through before the Dec exam. I will just focus on the PTs for now & just refer back to the new material if I am struggling with something I guess. Did you go through all the additional stuff before PTing?