Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone do PT 71 Dec 2013 LSAT? What is your opinion?

Jaguar007Jaguar007 Free Trial Member
edited February 2014 in General 114 karma
Well since the same people hopefully created the Feb 2014 LSAT, I was wondering how you guys felt about the Dec 2013 LSAT? I found it to be reasonably well. Nothing too crazy. Any one else?

Comments

• higdon37higdon37 Alum Member
    68 karma
    I just finished it tonight. Thought the RC and LR sections had some rough spots. Did worse than I expected in LR and better than expected in RC. Scored a couple of points higher than my average, as of late, so it was a nice confidence boost. :)
  • Jaguar007Jaguar007 Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    Awww happy to hear that! Yeah I do agree they had a bit too much formal lawgic goin in and one of the LRs had too many long questions this time around I dono. Scored below my preference.
  • mvallani8mvallani8 Alum Member
    40 karma
    scored below my preference as well but I made REALLY dumb errors...i.e. not reading things properly -_- when I went through it again (blind review method) I scored 10 points higher because I noticed all of my dumb errors. Always remember to read carefully!
  • courtneydkarascourtneydkaras Alum Member
    17 karma
    I took the December 2013 test and I was surprised at how much easier it felt than many of the other Preptests I'd done. Due to the fact that I work full time I didn't feel my December score was as good as it could have been which is why I'm taking it again on Saturday, nonetheless I felt that December 2013 (now PT71) is not the most challenging one you could study with and I'd suggest others to better gauge where you might score on Saturday.
  • Jaguar007Jaguar007 Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    Ya eh dumb erros for me too much higher on blind review then again you have more time! Damn it!