Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Support Group for Beginners

NellysLSATNellysLSAT Alum Member
edited February 2014 in General 186 karma
Hi all!!!
I'm on week 3 of a 19week study schedule. I'm going through little by little and Im on schedule. Some concepts have been easier than others to grasp right away.
I'd like to hear about your(newbies and veterans) experiences. I feel a bit overwhelmed sometimes that I wont beable to remember everything in the curriculum. haha
questions of interest:
1) is it more important to stay on the study schedule or to ensure that we have a very strong grasp on the material before moving to the next topic?
2) what are you doing in addition to watching the videos of the core curriculum?

Thank you!

Comments

• LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    I didn't take the 7Sage curriculum so I can't answer your questions. But don't worry about remembering everything. As you practice and implement the techniques you'll develop a repeatable method. It will hopefully become natural and instinctive, not a process that tests your recall.
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2014 3658 karma
    As someone that has taken a few other lsat prep courses and now nearly finished with this one--I can tell you the most conducive thing you can do, is to make sure to only move on once you've mastered the current concept. Much of this is akin to mathematics. You can't really move onto the next thing without having a good foundation. Also, the core curriculum is plenty to do. A lot of people like to do other things in concert to supplement the course. This can be helpful, but it certainly isn't necessary.
  • dustinvonhotlen-1dustinvonhotlen-1 Alum Member
    16 karma
    Have not started pts yet. But mathematically, you do not understand algebra until you understand calculus? So, hence repetition, sometimes after learning everything it is okay to review previous topics
  • NellysLSATNellysLSAT Alum Member
    186 karma
    Should we be doing each RC before viewing the explanation video in the syllabus?