Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling Unproductive..

BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
edited February 2014 in General 32 karma
So I finished the 7Sage course after 5 weeks and started my Preptests this week. The schedule has me doing two Preptests a week until the June LSAT.

During the course I was jam packed with work everyday. And this week after doing my first PrepTest on Monday I leisurely finished up Blind Review and a second review of my incorrect answers by Wednesday ( I could have finished it all by Tuesday). Anyway, I'm starting to feel a bit unproductive, coming off the last month of working really hard on the course.

Is there something else I can add, besides doing another Preptest a week? The schedule has me completing 36-71 by June.

Anything inexpensive that I can use to hone LSAT skills during the extra time during the week? Review the course?

or .... what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Comments

• msdaisy16msdaisy16 Free Trial Member
    46 karma
    Just keep reviewing prep-tests. I know it sounds redundant but that's probably the best way that you will learn, continue to learn, and be the most efficient way at conquering the material.
  • LSATislandLSATisland Free Trial Inactive Sage
    1878 karma
    More LSAT! Do old tests again. Go over any fundamentals you are getting wrong. Read material that helps for RC. Do LG that you have done on your spare time. When I was studying for the LSAT, I had a huge stack of LG from tests I had done, with many copies for each game. When I had free time (but not time for a PT, or if I wasn't up to doing a PT) I would grab some of them and do the LG. Be productive! :)
  • BilkaDaDaBilkaDaDa Alum Member
    32 karma
    great advice, thank you.
  • Jaguar007Jaguar007 Free Trial Member
    114 karma
    honestly nothing is better than doing practice tests
    its like training for a marathon
    best thing to do is run so it becomes second nature during the real deal
    i studied for a year and i am telling you
    pts is best thing to do

Also you can do timed games back to back and timed other sections back to back
    like dedicate a whole day to timed RC etc for a change up

but please do timed PTS the more you do the higher your chances of acing on come real day