Outdated

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited January 2016 in Study Groups 7468 karma

Feb peeps! Please take a look at this tentative schedule below and comment your thoughts/revisions. You should also add me on Skype. My username is dmlevine76 . Please include in your friend request message that you want to get into the February Group .

NOTE: I front-loaded the PT 70s for Fridays because I believe that people need to get eyes on 70s sooner rather than later. We’ll still have PT 76 and PT 77 available to PT in February. After we’ve finished the 70s, we could do the lower 40s on Fridays. Trust me when I say it is worth it to do these tests twice.

Note:

• For the newbies and regulars: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76.

Note:PLEASE INCLUDE IN YOUR FRIEND REQUEST

MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE

FEBRUARY TEST GROUP.

We’ll now have two sets of Skype chats going on

(quite literally at the same time), and the potential

for miscommunication is pretty high. Thanks for your help.

• For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Wed Dec 9, 2015- 5pm - 8pm FEB Group BR PT 60
Fri Dec 11, 2015 -5pm - 8pm FEB Group BR TBA
Sat Dec 12, 2015 - 5pm - 8pm FEB Group BR PT 61

Comments

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    If i'm taking the feb lsat are 3 pt's recommended? What do you suggest we do in between pts?
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 7468 karma
    @nanchito Very thorough clean copy Blind Review and usually 1 day off to stave off burnout. You could also drill LGs and weakness LR question types in between BR and actual timed tests.
  • cverdugocverdugo Free Trial Member
    136 karma
    Finished up PT 74 earlier now going through the blind review hope to see some of you guys tomorrow! And already finished with PT 65 as well and review but it feels weird not checking my score! Lol
  • slizzardslizzard Member
    105 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor I just started PTing this week and was planning on just going in order from PT 36-75... but now im seeing your schedule and feel like i should switch it up. do you think there are advantages of taking PTs in order or do you think it would be just as advantageous or more advantageous for me to go in the order of your schedule above so I can BR with people?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @slizzard said:
    i should switch it up
    Yasss :D

7965 karma
    @slizzard said:
    do you think there are advantages of taking PTs in order
    nooo
    7965 karma
    @slizzard said:
    go in the order of your schedule above so I can BR with people?
    YASSSSS
    105 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor so i actually just now took the time to read your thoughts about reviewing the 70s tests often and going into the 40s later on (sorry i looked straight at the schedule and asked my question before bothering to read your first Note:)... so scratch what i asked unless you have any advice you'd like to add regarding my scheduling of my other PTs. thanks again for setting this up. Really looking forward to it.
    105 karma
    haha thanks @nicole.hopkins you're really lighting me up today with all of your energetic messages! Are you a native Texan or did you move to our grand state by choice? Haha glad to see a fellow Texan on board with 7sage.
    7965 karma
    @slizzard said:
    Are you a native Texan or did you move to our grand state by choice? Haha glad to see a fellow Texan on board with 7sage.
    I got here as soon as I could and when I crossed the border, I dug up the first Texas dirt I touched. It's in a clear vase on top of my LSAT shelf.
    7965 karma
    @slizzard said:
    reviewing the 70s tests often and going into the 40s later on
    man, Dave gives good advice. and even better acting lessons.
    7468 karma
    @slizzard said:
    so scratch what i asked unless you have any advice you'd like to add regarding my scheduling of my other PTs.
    Sorry, was out with the kids all morning. Yeah @nicole.hopkins pretty much is my proxy when it comes to this approach (and pretty much anything LSAT related). There is a subtle, but noticeable (especially in the score), shift in the tests post PT 70 and you don’t want to encounter that shift with less than a month to go before your test.

105 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor cool, got it. thanks!! @nicole.hopkins WORD!! Your Texan pride is astounding.
  • mepujalsmepujals Alum Member
    103 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor could you add me to this Feb group? December is not looking so hot anymore haha
    7468 karma
    No prob, Michelle! You’re in!
  • SailormercurySailormercury Free Trial Member
    40 karma
    thanks again for doing this! I probably can only make two a week, once i finish reviewing.
  • Sean_333Sean_333 Member
    48 karma
    How have the discussions been going so far? I am interested in joining in if I can find the time!
  • twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma
    I am interested as well, PT 50 works in my schedule and hope to join this week!
    7468 karma
  • jimenezja.jjjimenezja.jj Alum Member
    187 karma
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma
    @DumbHollywoodActor can I hop onto this BR group as well? Not sure Dec is still happening now haha
    7468 karma
    Sure Winnie! Just click the link to whichever PT group you’d like to participate to on that particular day.
  • lsatblitzlsatblitz Alum Member
    521 karma
    Officially jumping into this group. I'll be joining this weekend.
    edited January 2016 7468 karma
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I’m trying to edit this page but none of my corrections are being saved. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.