Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

does anyone know what I'm talking about?

cacrv567cacrv567 Alum Member
in General 171 karma
I saw a link to some video a while back, of this man talking about how he scored a 180, despite not a lot of PTs being available at the time. He just retook the same test over and over again - does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, can you share? Google coughed up a lot of unsolicited advice from randos - thanks!

Comments

• DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    I bet @ENTJ knows.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    I know the video you are talking about. I had it in my history on YouTube at some point but can't find it now. If I'm remembering correctly, I think he was Asian and mainly spoke about taking test after test. He would take a test, review his mistakes and then take another one. I think his test bank consisted of 10 tests or so that he took multiple times. I think the basis of his advice was the more tests you take, the more patterns you pick up to apply to other tests.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2015 3438 karma
    That video has been taken down... I was trying to find it for a friend... I used to post it on here regularly... but its no longer there.
  • nordeendnordeend Alum Member
    349 karma
    He took tests for 3 weeks and said he eventually recognized answers. He said the lsat is a test of speed so juat taking it over and over again is the way to go (according to him).
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    I know about that man you are talking about and I hate him. I honestly just think he has an aptitude for standardized tests.
  • lpadr009lpadr009 Free Trial Member
    379 karma
    @"Nilesh S" thats weird I was watching it not too long ago. I wonder why he took it down
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    3438 karma
    No idea... I had sent it in a message to a friend.. tried to access it... and its not there anymore.