PrepTest 16 - Section 3 - Question 15 (Most Difficult) 'Tall' is a relative term (C is correct)

Edward__Edward__ Alum Member
edited October 2015 in Logical Reasoning 36 karma
A tall tulip is not a tall plant. (eg. compare a tulip with an apple tree or pine)
no (only tall tulips) does not equal (only tall plants.)

It is not necessary to know for the question, but gorillas are very large, three times or more the size of a human, monkey or chimpanzee.

(C is correct). All the Gorillas are small, but it is flawed to saw that they would all be small primates.
[only small gorillas] does not equal [only small primates]
even a small gorilla is massive compared to a lemur or monkey.

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    So... are you aware you're posting these on the discussion forum?
  • Edward__Edward__ Alum Member
    36 karma
    OK So I see now. 7sage doesn't have comments specifically attached to the questions on the question bank. Makes it kinda useless tbh
  • Edward__Edward__ Alum Member
    36 karma
    for $200 the explanations should at least be viewable from the link on the question bank!
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Oh I see. I'm guessing you used the "discuss" button? The questions appear to be from PTs 1-16 so they don't have video explanations or comment pages. We'd be happy to discuss them with you. You just need to post the PT#/Section#/Question# in the title.
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    @"edward_fricker" said:
    for $200 the explanations should at least be viewable from the link on the question bank!
    For the $200, you get the curriculum, problem sets with video explanations and 10 tests worth of answer explanations. That actually seems like a pretty good deal. Like @brna0714 said, if you have a question, you can post on to the forum provided you give everyone sufficient information to discuss it with you.
    @"edward_fricker" said:
    7sage doesn't have comments specifically attached to the questions on the question bank. Makes it kinda useless tbh
    I think if each question had its own comments section, there would be a better chance of that question getting lost in the shuffle--especially if that question had no video explanation attached to it. That’s why the “discuss” button brings you to the forum, so you can start your discussion in a more populated area.