Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How many hours a day should I spend on logic games?

in General 199 karma
I'm trying to significantly improve on logic games. If I study every day for an entire month for so many hours, what are the chances of me seeing major improvement?

Comments

• LSATKingsmanLSATKingsman Alum Member
    1024 karma
    This question is 100% un-answerable. If you have to ask questions like this that means you are not ready to take the test now and you won't be ready in a month. Some people say the LSAT is more important now than GPA. You spent 4 years on undergrad or more and you are only going to spend a month on the LSAT? Does that sound logical to you?
  • kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Everyone is different. It took a week of studying 3 hours a day for me to consistently go from -12 on LG to -3
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @"LSAT Determined" said:
    I'm trying to significantly improve on logic games. If I study every day for an entire month for so many hours, what are the chances of me seeing major improvement?
    One person can't answer that question for another person. For someone with a natural aptitude for them, he/she might not have to spend a lot of time. On the other side of the coin, it might take someone a tremendous amount of time to get there. The long and short... as much and as long as it takes for you to get to -0 per section consistently.