15 min per LG 9/10 accurate---thoughts?

i finally get logic games. i get 9/10 correct but each game takes me around 15 minutes. What can i do to cut it in 1/2 without sacrificing accuracy?

thanks

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
  • 121 karma
    Some big things: 1) LG is like math. When you're right you're right. You can't be more or less right which can sometimes be arguably in other sections a bit more. If it is a CBT question and you find that it could be true circle it and move on.
    2) brute forcing is usually a last resort. Most questions should have at least 2 or 3 answers you can eliminate without trying them. Sure there are some you have to just try all of them but I'd would say 2 tops per game.
    3) relate to the above, if you put enough work up front you can often just scan the ACs for the right answer. Often times its going to be an inference you made in your set up or in a previous question.
    4) relate to the above, ussualy you want to take time up front and don't just dive into questions, if there are a lot of rules especially. T
    5) Practice. A lot. Repeated games a great as you might know from the PB method. You need to internalize inferences.

There are some small things like not writing numbers works for me in small sequencing games because I can tell where the places are and you should be a lot rougher when drawing your board for specific answers. But the big ones are the above. Also know some games will take 15 minutes and that is OK as long as you can do the easy ones fast.
  • paramedikistoparamedikisto Member
    11 karma
    Same issue. See @Pacifico's reply.