Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New video player or setting issue?

wendelsr-1wendelsr-1 Alum Member
edited March 2014 in Technical Problems 111 karma
I can't tell if there is a setting I altered or if its the new video player, but when I go from full screen to regular my video restarts every time. Its a real pain when you're taking notes on the computer or trying to refer to the comments section and not being able to go back and forth. Is there a way I can change this to keep streaming when I go back and forth from screen sizes?

Thank you!

Comments

• Natureb90Natureb90 Alum Member
    14 karma
    I have the exact same problem. Plus, with the "new" player my vids are not loading as fast as they used to, meaning I have to wait a couple minutes before it starts loading whereas before, it just started playing. Could someone tell me how I can either switch back to the old player or how to use the current player without this issue? Thank you!
  • Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3075 karma
    Hey there, sorry for the video problems. The main video player hasn't changed since last year, so it shouldn't be behaving differently...

Perhaps you are using the flash video player? If you're not sure, you can check by clicking "Settings" in the top left and seeing if the "Use Flash Player" checkbox is checked.