Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why can't I get video explantions for certain LR explanations?

in General 199 karma
Hello,

I am having trouble with getting video explanations for certain LR questions. It only allows me to see "Jy video explantion" of him actually working on the problem, and there's no volume to hear the explanation? Please fix this problem ASAP. Thank you

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Calm down there kiddo... He's just one man and there's a recent test that takes precedent... What PT are you so worked up about?

Aren't you supposed to be taking a break?
  • 199 karma
    I think you misunderstood me. I know he hasn't made ALL video explanations for every single question. I'm referring to the video explanations he did make. For example, PT71-#1, I can't hear the volume, but I can see him actually taking the test. Usually he has a video explanation where I can't see him. On some of the prep tests. however, I'm actually able to see him take the test (I guess he records himself to show us how it's done), but I cannot hear anything. I hope this makes sense
  • DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
    7468 karma
    Those particular videos (where JY is taking the test in real time) don’t have commentary. But there should be a video explanation (with sound) for each question. If there isn’t, then that needs to be remedied.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    There's an explanation video for that question. Explanations videos are always at the top and then sometimes the live videos are below.