Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

December Test BR Groups, Week of Nov 30th: Tues (PT 76) Weds (Pep Rally), Sat (PT77)

DumbHollywoodActorDumbHollywoodActor Alum Inactive ⭐
edited November 2015 in Study Groups 7468 karma

December Test Takers! This is it! This is what you’ve all been waiting for! One last BR and then on Saturday, it’s game on!

My advice: taper down on effort. You don’t necessarily have to do nothing this week (especially LG. Use it or lose it), but this week should require less effort from you than the past 10 weeks have. In other words, don’t do 5 PTs this week. And if you can, don’t look at the score of any PTs you take this week. Confidence is so important for the LSAT, and you don’t want yours wrecked by one stupid score. Just take the PT and BR and then have fun discussing the test in a BR group. And that leads into the last piece of advice for this week: Have fun and remember this Saturday’s test is just PT 77. That’s it! Best of luck to all of you!

Tuesday, Dec. 1st at 8PM ET: PT 76

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/qzGIJoSAyLJT

Wednesday, Dec. 2nd at 8PM ET: Pep Rally

Click here to join this conversation: https://join.skype.com/wGTZaVjudu5m

Hope to see tutors, mentors, and friends (maybe Mike Kim again :) ) at the Pep Rally. Show your support even if you aren’t taking it this Saturday!

Be sure to announce in the comments which group(s) you’re planning on attending.

Note:

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle dmlevine76 and PM your email for Google Hangout.
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation[s] already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.