Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Combat Increasing Difficulty in Reading Comprehension

notansarinotansari Alum Member
in General 39 karma
I feel like I'm psyching myself out for Saturday by looking at all these trends that show the RC having gotten harder over the years. I'm worried that I'm scoring well on most PTs because they were administered while the section was easier, and having taken more recent tests does support that. Does anyone have any advice to combat this mental block? I'm trying to go into this all "c'mere, RC, let me slam the everloving shit outta you," but I can't stop thinking about my RC going from -4 on older tests to -7 on the newer ones.

Help.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @aamnaaziz said:
    I feel like I'm psyching myself out for Saturday by looking at all these trends that show the RC having gotten harder over the years.
    Actually in my opinion, RC was harder in the 60's and has tapered in the 70's.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    The only thing that has shifted in my opinion is the traps are sexier and the correct ACs are less appealing on first glance... Don't take the wrong one home...
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    traps are sexier and the correct ACs are less appealing on first glance
    Excellent
  • notansarinotansari Alum Member
    edited December 2015 39 karma
    @Pacifico @nicole.hopkins ugh I love you guys, thanks for the infinite amounts of comfort
    7965 karma
    You'll be fine :)