Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Letter of Rec/LSAC Question

lsatingslsatings Alum Member
in General 349 karma
I had originally planned on applying this fall, but due to LSAT taking more time than I originally anticipated, I've decided to just send applications next year instead. However, my letters of recommendation have been submitted by my professors on LSAC. Is there an expiration date on the letters? Will I be able to submit them when I apply next year, or will I have to request them again from my writers?

Comments

• Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma
    Same boat. I was worried about this as well since I just graduated last May and will not be applying this cycle. This was answered on a previous post, however. The rec letters will still be on file! :)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They stay there as long as you have an active CAS account. Some people get weird about it and want new dates so they have their recommenders change the dates and resubmit, but it is totally unnecessary.
  • lsatingslsatings Alum Member
    349 karma
    @mjpina15 @Pacifico I hadn't found the other post! I even tried to do a few discussion post searches and couldn't come up with anything, so I figured I would ask :) Thanks for the feedback!