Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Really need study buddy

megsvyas_OVOmegsvyas_OVO Alum Member
in General 218 karma
Hello my fellow 7Sagers, I'm studying for the June LSAT, and am in desperate need of a study buddy. I'd love to keep each other accountable (more or less according to the June BR group schedule graciously made by @DumbHollywoodActor) and work through concepts/teach other stuff/BR together. I think Skype would be a great forum for us to do this (unless we somehow freakishly live near each other). Please, please reach out to me if you think this is something you'd like to do! Thanks!

Comments

• J.H. SongJ.H. Song Alum Member
    201 karma
    @megsvyas Hi, I don't think I'll be taking the June exam, unless I really under performed on my December test (unfortunately, a true possibility). But it would be easier for you to find someone if you provide more information about yourself, like how far along you are in your studies and your pt score range (if you're taking pt's at all, if not then your diagnostic). These additional information should make it easier for you to find someone who can help you and benefit from you as well. Good luck!
  • lsatingslsatings Alum Member
    349 karma
    I'd be so down for this! I wouldn't mind doing it over Skype or even meeting up (if we live near each other, of course).
  • megsvyas_OVOmegsvyas_OVO Alum Member
    218 karma
    @lsatings I'm so down for it, too! I just sent you a PM.
  • lsatingslsatings Alum Member
    349 karma
    @megsvyas said:
    @lsatings I'm so down for it, too! I just sent you a PM.

Yay! Looking forward to it :)