Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Live in-person group proctor in Texas?

in General 179 karma
So, thus far I've figured out one of my biggest problems is that I have trouble taking PTs as if it were a real test day setting. I was looking for courses that just offered weekly live-proctor settings, unfortunately I had no such luck (unless I were to enroll in a full course, and sell a kidney).

Does anyone know of a course or group that does just live proctored LSAT PTs? If not, would anyone in the San Antonio - Austin area be interested in getting together every so often (weekly, bi-weekly or monthly even) to take live proctored PTs??

I know of a few class rooms here in San Antonio we can use, and a few people willing to proctor. I did this alone once and it went really well. But I figure if I'm going to go through the trouble of setting up live proctored PTs, other people should benefit too.

Any who, I'd appreciate it if someone let me know if they know of groups out there already meeting for PTs, or if anyone is interested in starting one. :)

Comments

• kennedybjkennedybj Alum Member
    697 karma
    Not sure if you're a student or not but perhaps a local college offers such a thing? My college offers PTs once a month, so maybe you could see if any colleges near you offered something similar