Using Study Time Efficiently -- Do All Videos for RC Practice Sets?

If we do the RC practice passages and get all the questions right, is it worth spending our time going through the videos as well? I'm not sure I'm really getting much out of them, at least not at this point (I'm on practice set two, and I had some prior LSAT study a couple years ago so these aren't my first passages). I like to follow J.Y.'s reasoning for LR questions even if I get them right, because he often has more efficient/different approaches, but for RC passages, there doesn't seem to be much insight gained from going over questions I answered correctly (at least not thus far). Thanks!

Comments

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    @benjipants said:
    If we do the RC practice passages and get all the questions right, is it worth spending our time going through the videos as well?
    If you understand the reasoning structure and understand the questions, I would feel comfortable skipping the explanations for that passage. You can get all of the questions correct but still miss something on the reasoning structure though. If you are unsure of your understanding of either in the least, then just speed it up a little bit and watch the explanation just to be sure. Best of luck to you.
  • benjipantsbenjipants Member
    65 karma
    Great, thank you! That's helpful to hear!