Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Acceptance

cahunt5221cahunt5221 Alum Member
in General 47 karma
Hi all, I've been accepted into my first top 20 school, and was wondering what the procedure for merit based scholarships usually looks like. Should I take it that as I didn't receive any scholarship info right off the bat (I was accepted Friday) that it isn't coming. Or is there sometimes a delay? Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    It is school dependent so I would wait until the end of this week and see if anything happens. You don't really have any leverage until you get more acceptances so it's not like there is much to be done now anyways.
  • runiggyrunruniggyrun Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    2481 karma
    TLS has specific application cycle threads for a lot of law schools, and a ton of applicants post updates. You can check out the thread for your intended school and see what the others have or haven't received yet. Not that it will make any material difference until you hear back from them or from other schools, but it might help soothe your nerves a bit.
  • cahunt5221cahunt5221 Alum Member
    47 karma
    OK cool, much appreciated.
  • cahunt5221cahunt5221 Alum Member
    47 karma
    Found some great info on TLS, but man, one could really torture themselves in the admissions process by combing through those bad boys. In any event, thanks again.