Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feb 16 scores

as5324therapyas5324therapy Member
in General 175 karma
were just getting the item response answer sheet (not the actual test to look at) for FEB 16 LSAT right?

Comments

• Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    edited February 2016 1018 karma
    You'll just get a score. The February exam is undisclosed.
  • Nicole HopkinsNicole Hopkins Alum Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    4344 karma
    No--you are just given a score. You will never know how many you missed section by section, nor what the correct answers were, nor will we ever know the curve. You get a score and a percentile and that is all.
  • as5324therapyas5324therapy Member
    175 karma
  • abg0625abg0625 Alum Member
    28 karma
    @"Nicole Hopkins" said:
    No--you are just given a score. You will never know how many you missed section by section, nor what the correct answers were, nor will we ever know the curve. You get a score and a percentile and that is all.
    Suddenly I regret everything.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    ^^^^^ that might be the best response I've ever seen... Even I knew that but seeing it types out like that @"Nicole Hopkins" go Akkkkkkkl!!!!
  • wlamontwlamont Member
    120 karma
    why is the feb test like this!?!? i always wondered what yall meant by "undisclosed" and now i know and i regret everything! lol!
  • Elle2015Elle2015 Alum Member
    edited February 2016 198 karma
    @wlamont I think that only the June/Oct/Dec North American regular Saturday tests are disclosed. They become the numbered PTs. Everything else is a secret.

You'll be able to see your writing samples.
  • 45 karma
    You'll see your itemized eventually on LSAC i'm not sure how long it takes, but I can see mine from Sept 2014. But its just numbered questions I don't know what section (it says section 1,2,3,4,5) or what the exact question was just the number.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    September/October is not the same as February. You will not see your item response sheet. You will only see your score.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @paulina.m.cook said:
    You'll see your itemized eventually on LSAC i'm not sure how long it takes, but I can see mine from Sept 2014. But its just numbered questions I don't know what section (it says section 1,2,3,4,5) or what the exact question was just the number.
    Feb. LSAC is undisclosed, so you will not see this, as @brna0714 said.